Project Frisket is committed to protecting the privacy of all of its Users’ Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the Products in accordance with the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992.
Furthermore, the following definitions will have the following meaning:
“Data Controller” means the legal entity that is responsible for the processing of your personal data according to the Belgian law of December 8, 1992;
“Personal Data” means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified as meant in the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992;
“Third Parties” means any natural or legal person or entity other than Project Frisket and the Data Controller;
3. Personal Data that will be collected
We may collect several types of Personal Data from the User and store it on your mobile device and our servers located in the European Area such as:
- Contact information (e.g. your name, postal address, e-mail address, and mobile or other telephone number) and profile data provided on your account by you or your Physician (e.g. patient number, date of operation) or your employer (e.g. employee number, start date);
- Information in helpdesk support inquiries;
- Information provided by you while using the Application, in particular in answering the Questionnaire of your Physician or Employer; this information may include sensitive personal information about your health conditions (such as a pain intensity score) and other health-related information if the App was recommended by your Physician; this information may also include sensitive personal information about your working conditions and other work and health-related information in the case that the App was recommended by your Employer;
- Device identifier and operating system version;
- Web behaviour information such as information related to how the Users use the Application (e.g. browser type) collected through cookies and other automated technology.
4. How your Personal Data are processed – purpose of the processing
Your Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Creating and managing your Account to use the Application;
- Allowing the Users and their Physician or Employer access to the Application, their Account and the User Content;
- User management;
- Diagnosing technical problems and managing technical support and processing inquiries concerning the Application;
- The operation, evaluation and improvement of the Product;
- Market research and statistical research.
Furthermore, you agree that we are free to access, retain, and disclose Personal Data in the following events:
- In order to be in compliance with any applicable legislation or regulations;
- If a law enforcement authority or other government official requests so;
- The investigation of any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To protect your or our safety and/or rights.
By using the Application, you acknowledge and explicitly agree that we disclose your Personal Data, including sensitive Personal Data concerning your health or your working environment to your Physician or your Employer by giving him access through the Platform and Dashboard to your personal profile and your User Content.
In the case that the App was recommended to you by your Physician; Other than your Physician, the Personal Data concerning your health will be available for the following categories of people:
Caregivers of the Hospital;
You understand and agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Application, including your Personal Data, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) modifications to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, or devices.
Project Frisket shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the Personal Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage in the same way as it may expected from a reasonably prudent controller.
6. Disclosure to Third Parties
We may also share Personal Data with Third Party service providers who help us to provide, understand, commercialize and improve our Product. We do not authorize these Third Party service providers to use or disclose your Personal Data except as strictly necessary to perform any services under our supervision or to comply with applicable legislation. We seek to provide any such Third Party service provider with only the Personal Data they need to perform their specific function.
7. Your rights
Right of access
If you are concerned or have any questions about your Personal Data, you have the right to request access to the Personal Data which we hold or process about you. We will then provide you with information about the data that are being processed and on the source of those data.
Right of rectification and right of erasure
You have the right to request us free of charge to correct, erase or block any inaccuracies in your Personal Data if such Personal Data would be incomplete, inaccurate or processed unlawfully.
Please note that you can change your account information in the Application at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Right to object to data processing
You may withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Project Frisket. However, you accept that Project Frisket is not responsible for the acts of Third Parties, including your Physician or Employer, that have received your Personal Data from Project Frisket with your consent.
8. Data retention and deletion
However, upon the aforesaid period Project Frisket will be entitled to keep storing and using these data for statistical and scientific purposes provided that these data are anonymised and the processing respects the legal requirements concerning the processing of data for historical, statistical and scientific purposes as provided in the Privacy Act of 8 December 1992 and the implementing KB of 13 February 2001.